Application for Teri and Art Iwasaki Scholarship
All applicants that meet the basic requirements are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. JA Living Legacy will be accepting applications until April 30, 2017.
- If submitting an application for this scholarship online, the applicant must create a JA Living Legacy website account. Under our website Navigation, Click on "Login" and then click on "Create New Account" just above the "Continue" and "Cancel" buttons.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Applicant must be a descendent of a Japanese American World War II veteran that served in the United States military units such as (but not limited to) the 100th, 442nd, MIS, 522nd, 1399th etc. Descendents include grandchild, great grandchild, grand niece/nephew as well as extended family.
- Applicant has been accepted into a university, community college or trade school in the United States of America at the time of the award (verification will be required).
- Applicant has specified a declared major area of study or if undecided, an area of interest.
- Applicant must reside in the United States of America.
All applicants will be evaluated using the same criteria. The process consists of a double-blind review of the candidates that best assures an objective selection. Once the finalist is announced and all basic requirements have been verified, the other applicants may request to see their rubrics.
[Close This Window]
[Print This Page]
Japanese American Living Legacy © 2005 - 2018
A California Non-Profit Organization
Website Last Updated: May 11, 2018